Motivation goes a long way! As a manager and a leader it is your responsibility to keep your team motivated at all times. A motivated and a happy team is more productive and performs better. Do you want to know how? Here are ten different ways you can motivate your team –
- Always appreciate their efforts. Thank them for their efforts.
3. Create an open and trusting environment. Be approachable.
4. Ask your team about their aspirations and help them achieve it.
5. Be willing to listen to their concerns.
6. Encourage new ideas and innovations given/suggested by the team.
7. Encourage team to take up responsibilities and ownership.
8. Celebrate success of a release or an achievement with the team by having team parties.
9. Encourage team building activities to increase the bond between the team. This will also get them know you as a person.
10. Include Recognitions and Rewards as a practice based on the performance.