Good leadership demands that as a leader you motivate employees. And, there are certain things that can kill employee motivation and should be avoided. Let us look at some of them below –
- Micromanaging employees
2. Making false or empty promises
3. Not considering their suggestions or ideas
4. Always focussing on their mistakes and not appreciating the efforts and good performance.
5. Not evaluating their performance the right way
6. Not being transparent about the work/project
7. Setting unrealistic deadlines