Email Marketing has the longevity that no other form of marketing can offer. It still remains the powerful channel for any marketer irrespective of the new trends. And, here’s why –
- Email Marketing has a wide reach. [Tweet this]
Some facts from Google –
As seen from the images above, the reach of emails is much greater than the reach of some of the most popular social networks combined.
- Penetration. [Tweet this]
There are over 100 billion emails sent and received per day and over 204 Million emails per minute. [Tweet this]
- Email marketing is the only channel of communication that remains private. [Tweet this]
- Email marketing provides direct communication between you and your customer. [Tweet this]
- Email marketing has an opt-in process, which requires user consent before targeting them. [Tweet this]
- Email marketing offers personalization. [Tweet this]
It offers the scope of personalization that helps build trust and loyalty.
- Email marketing has an infinite life span. [Tweet this]
Social media sites like Facebook and Twitter have a very short life span. A simple post or a tweet can gain popularity quickly but eventually fade off at some point of time. Emails sit in the inbox unless acknowledged.
Though emails may not be the “in” thing unlike social media today, it sure is an effective way. Its there to stay around forever! Remember, Orkut?